This contest is sponsored by NOXS Inc., 9500 Rue Meilleur, Suite 800, Montréal, Quebec, Canada, H2N 2B7 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Noize brand (“Noize”). A purchase is necessary. A purchase will allow you to leave a review therefore entering contest automatically. The “Noize Review eGift Card Contest” (the “Contest”) begins on January 20, 2022, at 9 a.m. (EST) and runs indefinitely (the “Promotion Period”). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor within the Promotion Period.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, USA and international, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and who choose to leave a product review that is accepted by Noize and displayed on the respective product page. Participants under the legal age of majority in the state or province in which they reside must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter:
Participant must leave a product review for a product they have purchased. Reviews that are not accepted by Noize and not displayed on the respective product page will be disqualified. Unlimited entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or that do not comply with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
Two (2) Noize eGift cards valued at three hundred dollars ($300) each will be awarded each year.
The total yearly prize value for this Contest is $600 (CAD/USD). The currency of the prize will be based on the residence of the winner.
The selection of the winners will be held on May 1st and November 1st of each year in the presence of witnesses at the Sponsor’s offices at 9500 Rue Meilleur, Suite 800, Montréal, Quebec, Canada, H2N 2B7, at noon (EST).
Winner notification process
The potential winners will be notified via an email to the email in which they used to place an order within three (3) business days of the random winner selection process. The winners will have to correctly answer without assistance, and within a given timeline, a mathematical skill-testing question. If a participant cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the time period specified, or does not claim her Prize within the three (3) business days, the prize will not be awarded. In the event of unclaimed prizes, Noize reserves the right to not select alternative winners.
- No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any online errors for this contest.
- By entering this contest, participants agree that they have not purchased Internet services for the purpose of entering this contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the promotion and/or prevent others from utilizing the promotion, as prohibited by law.
- Noize assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of mobile systems, servers or access providers. Noize assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible text messages, or for any mobile, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If, for any reason, it is not possible to run this promotion as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Noize, or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Noize reserves the right, at its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Under no circumstances shall Noize be liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the information or use of the mobile systems, servers, access providers or equipment. Noize makes no warranty or guarantee as to the timelines, accuracy or completeness of the information, or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Noize and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this contest. Where a publicity contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
- Your odds of winning are determined by the number of entries obtained throughout the contest period.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, state and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected winner (and their legal guardian or parent, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, all in the forms required by the Sponsor within 3 business days of their win.
- Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.